outfit

Cream & Puma Trinomics

3:01 PMZosia

What's up you guys? Last week I've been to Barcelona and I immediately fell in love with this city. Palm trees, beautiful pastel buildings, lots of cocktails and tapas, astonishing views, lots of cool restaurants with Pinterest perfect interiors... There's honestly nothing I didn't love about Barcelona! But now it's back to reality, sadly enough... Good news though: I'll probably make a post about my trip soon so you can check out these places yourselves.

You might have noticed that all white outfits are my favorite this Summer, so here's another one. I chose a more classy look by combining a simple but girly high waist skirt that I've found at Pimkie with an older bat wing top from Zara. Since I've been neglecting my Puma Trinomics, I decided to start wearing them more often. I totally forgot how comfortable they are!

Top Zara
Skirt Pimkie
Sneakers Puma Trinomic R689














BewarenBewaren

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Contact Form